Avert Aluminum Spring cups are just another example of the AVID commitment to innovation and “out of the box” thinking. Made for the TLR 22 (and also fitting big-bore spring converted B4.1 shocks) , the Avert spring cups add extra security to your ride without sacrificing weight or putting a huge dent in your racing budget.
• Unique angled slot design: Avert Aluminum Spring Cups add 2 elements of safety.
- A rigid aluminum spring cup won’t flex and spread open, slipping off of the shock end in a crash.
- The angled slot design adds another element of interference to keep the spring cups from popping off in a crash. The spring cup must lift completely off of the eyelet for removal.
• 1.3g each. Minimum Weight, Maximum Durability.
• 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy, precision CNC machined, black anodized with laser etched logo
• Each package includes 4 spring cups and 1 AVID mini decal sheet.
The AV1012 Aluminum Spring Cups fit the TLR 22 family of buggies and trucks. Also, racers can run them on Associated 10th scale buggies and trucks (B4.1, B44.1, T4.1, SC10) converted to run 12mm shock springs. The spring cups go along with AV1014 spring collar adapters and 12mm big bore springs (we recommend AVID buggy or truck precision springs).
AV1012 Aluminum Spring Cups, Avert Design TLR 22, 22T, B4.1 w/ 12mm springs and collars
Note: Team Associated has a 12mm shock in development, and upon release we will have an AE-specific lower spring cup. Until then, the AV1012 spring cups work great!