ATOMIC RC has just released info on it’s race-level 1/10th scale Mini Class chassis, the VM-II. This car was developed for serious competition and has some pretty high-end features.
• Special Design front and rear upper deck to ideal chassis roll characteristics.
• Durability DriveTrain easy endure 4.5T Brushless Motor without any modification.
• Concentration all in mass and lowest center of gravity to realize finest mechanical traction.
• Three level optional hardness swing arm for selection (Need to buying in separately)
• Chassis pre-set for 5-6 cells Sub-C battery or Li-Po hard case in ROAR Spec.
Wheel Base: 210mm
Width : 165mm
Ready-to-Run weight: 1200g
Default Gear Ratio: 1.70
Details Information:• Dual Belt Drive, 4WD Drive Train
• 6-cells, machined 2.5mm thickness FRP main chassis and upper deck
• Lipo ready
• 3mm Shock Towers with multiple shock mounting positions
• Aluminum oil shock body
• Ultra light weight front Spool, center direct-drive and rear ball diff.
• Adjustable Front/ Rear Anti Roll-Bar (Need to buy separately)
• Adjustable Front/ Rear Downstops
• Steering Ackerman (Five different position available
• Adjustable Front/ Rear Lower Arm Position (+-0.6mm)
• Adjustable Front/ Rear Upper Camber Link position
• Adjustable Front/ Rear Camber
• Default 4* degree Front caster (Optional 0*, 2*, 6*)
• Adjustable Front/ Rear Toe-in
• Reinforced M-Class Disk Wheel included
• Required for operation (not included)
• 2 channel radio set, Batteries, Electronic Speed Controller, Motor, Body, Tire, Insert, Steering Servo