There are a lot of tough buggies, but only one that’s guaranteed tough — and that’s the new 1/8 scale Duratrax 835B. It’s loaded with Stress-Tech™ parts, and every one of them is protected by a 1-year replacement guarantee. If any Stress-Tech part fails during the first year, DuraTrax replaces it free.
Other reasons for the 835’s durability include grey-anodized aluminum parts and hardened steel parts in the drivetrain.
Driving the 835B is a SuperTigre® G-27CX .27 engine, a power, a power plant known for dependability and power, it’s protected by a 3-year limited warranty.
The G-27CX .27 demands matching control and Duratrax provides it with a 2.4GHz FTR (Futaba Transmitter-Ready) system. It’s several steps above the usual ready-to-run radio, because it includes digital, metal-geared steering servo, 5-cell receiver pack and a wall charger. And since it’s an FTR system, it’s compatible with all Futaba® 2.4GHz FHSS systems.
While it’s great for sport driving alone, the 835B’s power and radio system also make it a solid contender in venues all the way up to regional contests. Droop screws, hex head hardware and more offer track-tuning flexibility for the up-and-coming competitor all in one value-packed package.
• Duratrax 2-channel FTR 2.4GHz radio system with digital steering servo, 5-cell, 1300mAh receiver pack and 110V wall charger
• SuperTigre G-27CX .27 engine, with recoil starter, polished tuned pipe, glow plug and 3-year limited warranty.
• Countersunk, hard-anodized 3.25mm aluminum chassis
• Grey-anodized aluminum parts include threaded Big Bore shocks, drag link plate, front and rear shock towers and front hinge pin plate
• Hardened steel driveshaft and gears
• 3.5 mm shock shafts
• 4 mm shock towers
• 4.5 mm tie-rod turnbuckles
• 5 mm camber turnbuckles
• Droop screws front and rear
• Installed front and rear sway bars
• Hex head hardware throughout
• Fuel tank with a race-inspired “ring-pull” lid
• A high-downforce wing
• Mounted racing tires with foam inserts and 17 mm hex hubs
• Body in four sizzling trim schemes
Length: 19.9 in (505 mm)
Width: 11.9 in (302 mm)
Height: 7.5 in (190 mm)
Wheelbase: 12.8 in (325 mm)
Weight: 7.9 lb (3565 g)
The 835B will be available early July.
DTXD72BB 1/8 835B Buggy .27 2.4GHz RTR Blue Retail: $549.99 Street: $349.99
DTXD72NN 1/8 835B Buggy .27 2.4GHz RTR Orange Retail: $549.99 Street: $349.99
DTXD72RR 1/8 835B Buggy .27 2.4GHz RTR Red Retail: $549.99 Street: $349.99
DTXD72YY 1/8 835B Buggy .27 2.4GHz RTR Yellow Retail: $549.99 Street: $349.99