The RC10B4.1 Brushless NiMH combo comes ready to run with a 2.4 GHz 3-channel radio system, Reedy 3300kV brushless motor, XP SC4500-BL electronic speed control, Reedy 3000mAh WolfPack battery, and a wall charger.
Additional upgrades can be made to your brushless RC10B4.1 using a full line of Factory Team B4 hop-ups, as well as Reedy and LRP performance parts. Drive a genuine Team Associated brushless RC10B4.1 RTR into the winner’s circle today, or chances are you’ll be chasing one!
RC10B4.1 RTR NiMH Combo Features:
• Built on the 4-time World Champion and 5-time National Champion RC10B4 platform
• XP 2.4Ghz radio system* with SHV1504MG servo
• Reedy 3000mAh WolfPack battery (#694)
• XP SC450-BL Brushless electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff, forward and reverse with reverse lock out
• Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
• 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with sealed gear differential, dual-sided adjustable slipper clutch, and rubber sealed ball bearings
• Molded composite low-CG chassis with set-screw antenna tube lock
• Blue aluminum shock bodies with molded pre-load clips
• Battery strap with twist-lock thumb knobs
• Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
• Factory finished Interceptor 2.0 polycarbonate body
• Pre-mounted tires on white dish wheels
• Wall charger
RC10B4.1 RTR NiMH Combo Specifications:
Power : Electric
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
*Requires 8 AA batteries.
RC10B4.1 RTR NiMH Combo
Availability: August 2012