A couple months ago ARRMA released the Kraton EXB, or Extreme Bash edition. They’ve now followed that up with the next ride in the EXB lineup, the Mojave!
This 1/7 scale ride is huge and looking good! It comes pre-assembled as a roller and with a ton of upgrades, ready for your electronics! Here’s some of the features of this gorgeous ride:
• EXB 7075 T6 Aluminum Chassis
• Red-anodized 7075 T6 aluminum shock towers
• Red-anodized aluminum front upper suspension mounts
• Red-anodized aluminum steering rack
• Black-anodized aluminum top plate
• Red-anodized aluminum servo mount
• Red-anodized aluminum front and rear chassis braces
• Red-anodized aluminum front arm caps
• Red-anodized front upper suspension hangers
• Heavy duty suspension arms
• Heavy duty steel hinge pins
• Front and rear EXB plated limited slip differentials with internal helical-cut gears
• Full ball bearings
• EXB heavy duty steel turnbuckles
• Beautiful EXB matte/gloss body paint
• Realistic driver figures with roll cage and roof rails
• Massive front bumper with rubber valance
• …and MORE!
There’s quite a long list of cool features on this ride, but the best is the 6S LiPo capability – that’s a TON of power!
Looking forward to some amazing videos on this vehicle, that’s for sure!
ARA7204 ARRMA Mojave EXB Full Option Roller
For more information, please visit: www.arrma-rc.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#arrma #rccars #competitionx