The RC8.2 Aluminum Servo Saver Arm is designed to eliminate flex in the steering system as well as add a second element of safety to prevent your steering linkage from coming loose in a race. AVID team drivers report that the buggy feels more predictable and is able to hold an arc better through high-speed banked turns.
1. Machined from billet aluminum then black anodized
2. Direct replacement for kit supplied plastic part
3. Rigid design won’t twist or deflect during hard cornering
4. Jam nut design with M3 threaded arm. The lower nut acts as a jam nut to stop the steering linkage from coming loose in long mains.
5. Slightly longer than standard to give additional throw without clearance issues.
6. Each package includes 1 black anodized aluminum servo saver arm and 1 AVID mini decal sheet.
AV1800 RC8.2 Aluminum Servo Saver Arm All RC8.2, RC8B, RC8T, SC8 $20.00 now