Element RC has added another RTR to their lineup – the Trailwalker.
The Trailwalker is similar to the Senduro, having all the cool features included with that truck:
• CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
• Adjustable front track bar
• Universal front drive axles
• Stamped steel frame rails
• Enclosed receiver box
• 12mm wheel hexes
• Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
• Adjustable width rock sliders
• Two battery boxes
• Aluminum motor plate
• Adjustable body posts
• Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
• Adjustable rear shock mount positions
• Telescopic driveshaft’s front and rear
• Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
• One-piece rear axle design
• Splined front axle with adjustable caster
• Machined input pinion gear
• Metal ring gear
• Machined steel top shaft
• Metal idler gears
• Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
• Metal ball bearings included
The biggest difference is the detailed Trailwalker body. Made from high-strength polycarbonate, this body includes a single piece molded rear roll bar, front bumper (complete with D-rings), windshield wipers, folding mirrors and a front grill with working headlights. It also comes with the officially licensed General Grabber A/T X tires, molded in a soft compound for excellent grip!
Looks like it’s time to add another Element to my arsenal!
40101 Element RC Enduro Trailwalker RTR
40101C Element RC Enduro Trailwalker RTR Combo (includes #758 Reedy battery and #27201 Reedy charger)
For more information, please visit: www.associatedelectrics.com/element/
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!