The F1 segment of the RC industry has seen quite an upswing lately, and Kyosho wants in on it! Meet the Plazma, a solid-looking contender that is sure to ruffle some feathers on the track. Check out some of these specs!
– Inline battery position produces just the right roll characteristics and contributes to the narrow chassis design.
– Durable front suspension design with independent kingpin front suspension with upper A-arms that feature a unique turnbuckle camber adjustment.
– Main chassis along with reinforcing plates are made from FRP material.
– Precision-made oil shock for damping the rear pod plus a single roll damper for added adjustment for dynamic bump handing.
– Durable steel axle ends allow easy rear wheel detachment without affecting the diff settings.
– Rear diffuser unit allows increased rear traction, and its detachable to allow another tuning option depending on track conditions.
– Full set of Ball Bearings(9 bearings total).
– 7075 Aluminium Motor mount.
– Rear ride height can be adjusted in 5 increments by changing the spacers.
– Front wing is one of the few that’s durable and provides REAL protection for the chassis. It’s made with a molded plastic base and features a polycarbonate cover.