Serpent has released info on a new 1/10 scale nitro touring car – the Natrix 750 EVO.
The Natrix 750 EVO is the predecessor to the original 750 and includes updated to add performance to this ride.
• 3mm 7075-T6 aluminum chassis with improved flex characteristics
• New rear suspension with the addition of toe change during suspension travel
• New front suspension arms
• New 2-speed gearbox based on the 989
• New shock towers with shocks taken from the 989
• Optional heave-damper setup like the one uses in the 989
• Optional body side-guard/stiffener
I’m not all that big into nitro cars, but this is one that I think would be quite a bit of fun to drive!
SER804012 Serpent Natrix 750 EVO 4WD 1/10 Nitro Touring Car
For more information, please visit: www.serpent.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#serpent #rccars #competitionx