In March 1978, Mazda Motor Corporation, the world-renowned Japanese maker of rotary engine powered cars, announced the debut of the RX-7. This Japanese sports car is now reproduced as a 1/10 scale R/C model on the Tamiya rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis.
Specifications and Features
• 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
• Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Matt Finish Gold-Plated Wheels) These are only offered in the initial release of the kit. (May 2011 first production)
• The RX-7 body is mounted on the rear-wheel drive Tamiya M-06 mini chassis. (3rd generation rear wheel drive Mini chassis)
• Long wheelbase (235mm) configuration.
• Polycarbonate body with trim sticker set.
• 4-wheel, double wishbone, independent suspension system.
• Transmission Gear differential.
• Dog-bone drive shafts.
• Plastic bushings for rotating parts (ball bearing option sold separately)
• Battery compartment is compatible with NiCad, NiMh, LiPo and LiFe battery technologies.
• Oil-filled CVA plastic damper shock units.
• Fender mirror parts not included.
• 60D Radial (Front) and 60D Super Grip Radial (Rear) tires included
• Tamiya ESC (electronic speed control) TEU-104BK included
• Tamiya 540-J brushed motor included.
Note: Radio gear (Transmitter, receiver and steering servo), 7.2-7.4 volt battery and charger sold separately.