The 6-series of Team Associated vehicles is coming on strong, seen with their latest release of the 1:12 scale car, the Factory Team RC12R6. This sleek on-roader sees quite a few refinements, most of which we got a glimpse of on the Factory Team F6 Formula 1 car.
Here’s a good look at what you can expect from this new 1:12 scale road rocket!
• 2.0mm 7075-T6 hard anodized aluminum chassis and lower pod plate
• Narrow profile for extra ground clearance during chassis roll
• Center FOX(TM) shock with Genuine Kashima Coat
• Battery stop allows 3 different transverse battery positions to fine tune mass balance
• Raised front bumper plate allows extra ground clearance on front of chassis
• New center pivot design for optimized rear pod assembly
• Ultra-low center of gravity
• Graphite front control arms
• Geometry based from IFMAR World Championship winning 12R5 dynamic strut assembly
• Updated rear axle and differential assembly
• Floating servo mounts to chassis in symmetric positions to maintain equal flex of chassis
• Hard coated, polished, front king pin style suspension for smooth operation
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: GT/GTP
Scale Size: 1:12 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Length: 260.3mm (10.25in)
Because it’s a kit, you will need some additional gear to get it up and running; a 2-channel surface radio system, 3.7v LiPo battery, charger, ESC and motor, steering servo, pinion gear (64P), wheels, tires and a 1:12 scale body.
We’re excited to see how this car works on our local carpet track – 1:12 scale racing has always been on my favorite classes to run!
4021 Team Associated Factory Team RC12R6 1:12 Scale Onroad Car
For more information, please visit: www.teamassociated.com