Team Associated is proud to bring to you the RC18T2 Brushless—a 1:18 scale RTR (Ready-To-Run) electric 4WD offroad truck! Picking up where the original RC18T2 left off, the RC18T2 Brushless comes loaded with awesome new features including the XP3-SS 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system and Reedy brushless system.
The RC18T2 Brushless chassis has a fully enclosed, 2-belt drive train system with adjustable slipper clutch that is capable of handling the extreme amount of power that today’s brushless motors and LiPo batteries can dish out.
The RC18T2 Brushless comes fully assembled including a painted and decaled truck body, white dish style wheels with aggressive mini pin race tires, and factory installed Reedy brushless electronic speed controller and powerful 5000kV brushless motor. Just charge up the battery and get ready to throw up a big roost! Big time fun in a small package is what makes the RC18T2 Brushless another champion by design!
RC18T2 Brushless RTR Features:
• Factory-finished truck body and wing
• Reedy brushless micro speed controller with Deans® Ultra Plug® battery connector and Reedy 5000kV brushless motor
• Dish racing wheels come mounted with aggressive mini-pin racing tires
• Molded composite chassis with sealed drive train
• Durable gear differentials with a 2.0:1 internal drive ratio
• 2-belt drive system with slipper clutch, capable of handling most brushless/LiPo combos
• Dual bell crank steering for improved cornering performance
• Newly designed servo saver for optimal straight-line tracking
• Complete set of 15 precision ball bearings
• Vertical ball end adjustments with durable fixed length composite turnbuckles
• Composite fluid-filled shock bodies with adjustable pre-load
RC18T2 Brushless RTR Specs:
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.0:1
RC18T2 Brushless RTR
Availability: December 2010