Riding along with the release of the RC8B3.2e buggy, Team Associated has launched a nitro cousin as well – the RC8B3.2 Team Kit.
This nitro buggy also includes many go-fast upgrades to maintain dominance over it’s competition – let’s take a quick look:
• New suspension arm design that includes inserts for adjusting flex
• Rear arm mounts are now longer – arm mounts are now narrower
• New multi-piece center bulkhead has front/rear specific top halves to prevent brake misalignment
• Enclosed battery box for quick and easy battery removal
• Updated receiver box allows more room for wire management
• One-piece graphite transponder and electronic switch mount
• Flex Control(r) radio tray – allows three different configurations to adjust chassis flex
• Shock bladders are stiffer allowing for improved jumping and handling performance
• Updated shock cap works for bladder or emulsion style shock setups
• Front bumper is shorter (and lower) to help reduce drag. Also improves access to the anti-roll bar screws
• IFMAR-approved rear wing (thank goodness for that!)
• Improved gear ratios – 42T ring and 12T pinion gears both front and rear differentials
• Updated chassis with chamfered front edges to reduce drag
• Side guards are now connected to the chassis from the top side of the car
• Improved two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
• 90% parts compatibility with RC8B3.2e
Sounds like a few major improvements – love the fact it’s 90% compatible with the e-buggy!
80939 Team Associated RC8B3.2 Team Kit
For more information, please visit: www.teamassociated.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#teamassociated #rccars #competitionx