Alongside their new 1/8 scale nitro Truggy, Team Associated has dropped a new E-Version as well – the RC8T3.2e Team Kit.
This kit shares many of the updates from the Nitro version including the new suspension arms mounts, center 3-piece center bulkhead and longer rear arms (with narrow arm mounts). Take a look at the other updates this new 1/8 E-Truggy has to offer:
• Updated rear shock tower for optimized rear suspension geometry
• New stiff shock bladder design improves jumping and handling performance
• Updated shock cap works for bladder or emulsion style shock setups
• Shorter and lower front bumper reduces drag and allows easier access to anti-roll bar screws
• I.F.M.A.R. approved rear wing
• Updated chassis with chamfered front edges to reduce drag
• Side guards are now threaded into the chassis from the top side of the truck
• Two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
• 90% parts compatibility with the current generation of RC8B3.2 and RC8T3.2 vehicles
• 46T ring and 10T pinion gears on front and
80944 Team Associated RC8T3.2e Team Kit
For more information, please visit: www.teamassociated.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#teamassociated #rccars #competitionx