Xray is coming into 2021 hot with the announcement of their new 1/10 4WD Truggy, the XT4!
This truck has some all new features to make it a serious contender in this class – I think they want to go head-to-head with Tekno’s ET410!
Let’s look at what’s new:
• All-new longer (and narrower) chassis for improved stability
• All-new super-narrow front & rear gearboxes to accommodate new narrower suspension mount positions
• All-new narrow front & rear suspension holders
• All-new front, central & rear gear differentials with increased oil volume to improve consistency
• All-new differential crown gear and pinion gear CNC-machined from Hudy spring steel with improved lifespan and reduced noise
• New center driveshafts feature 2.5mm drive shaft pins for increased efficiency
• All-new longer front and rear driveshafts
• Updated aluminium motor mount with easier pinion gear access
• All-new center upper graphite brace
• Revised rear graphite shock tower can be mounted from both sides of the gear box
• Reinforced servo saver stands for improved steering precision and a new shape for improved clearance
Looking forward to seeing this Truggy in action!
For more information, please visit: www.teamxray.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#teamxray #rccars #competitionx