After a long wait (and quite a few sneak peek pix), Awesomatix has finally unveiled their new A12 1/12 Scale on-road car!
This new ride has a very interesting look and some unique features not seen in 1/12 scale cars before. Here’s a short list of what the new A12 has to offer:
• Unique and innovative Two-Frames design
• 7075-T6 aluminum 2mm outer spring frame
• 7075-T6 aluminum 2mm inner frame
• Very low CoG design
• “No tweak pod” concept
• Rotary damper unit in rear
• Next-level front end design
• 7075-T6 aluminum front hubs
• Rigid frame design
• Carbon fiber front suspension plate
• Ultra lightweight spool rear axle
• Stiff and properly shaped foam bumper
Check out the pictures, then head over to their FB page to see more about this cool little carpet rocket!
For more information, please visit: www.awesomatix.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#awesomatix #rccars #competitionx