Element RC has announced a new Enduro model, this time with a whole new beautiful face – the Trailrunner!
Available as an RTR, this Trailrunner takes quite a few styling queues from the Toyota 4Runner. Angry front facia, side lines and rear deck plus tons of scale details, this truck looks absolutely killer!
The Trailrunner is also the first in the Enduro line to come with Element’s new independent front suspension system, something they’ve really been pushing lately. As an RTR, it’s also loaded with a Reedy Power ESC and crawler motor and can be purchased with a LiPo combo.
Full feature list:
• CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
• Universal front drive axles
• Stamped steel frame rails
• Enclosed receiver box
• 12mm wheel hexes
• Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
• Adjustable width rock sliders
• Two battery boxes
• Aluminum Motor Plate
• Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
• Adjustable rear shock mount positions
• Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
• Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
• One-piece rear axle design
• Machined input pinion gear
• Metal ring gear
• Machined steel top shaft
• Metal idler gears
• Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
• Metal ball bearings included
40104 Element RC Enduro Trailrunner RTR
40104C Element RC Enduro Trailrunner RTR LiPo Combo
For more information, please visit: www.teamassociated.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#teamassociated #rccars #competitionx