So, it appears there’s an upcoming radio system that is sparking alot of interest – the Radiomaster MT12!
This new setup brings some interesting features to the radio game: 16 channels (upgradeable to 32), 4 built-in RF chips, over 70 supported protocols, telemetry – all wrapped in a super-fast, long range signal.
The craziest feature is the protocols – apparently, with over 70 available, the MT12 will work with a TON of different receivers, making it easy to control your fleet of RTRs (on the one radio) without having to buy a bunch of new receivers.
The model memory is also kind of crazy – it’s unlimited based on an SD storage card.
There’s a bunch more going on and, yes, we’re trying to get our hands on one to see if it’s legit!
Product: Radiomaster MT12 Radio System
Part #: MT12
Build Type: n/a
BUY NOW: www.radiomasterrc.com
• Available with built-in ExpressLRS or 4in1 MPM RF modules
• Featuring a powerful STM32F407VGT6 with 1MB Flash
• Preinstalled EdgeTX firmware
• QC3.0 fast charging supporting 2.0A MAX
• Compact design with excellent ergonomics
• Oversized battery compartment – 2 x 18650 cells or a 2s 7.4v 5000mah battery pack (Batteries not included)
• Standard Nano module compartment
• RadioMaster standardized button layout
• Rotatable antenna
• Customizable base switches or 4 way joystick included
What We Like:
If you could control your 3 race cars, 10 RTRs, your crawler and boat on one radio (all with different receivers), would you? Kind of a no-brainer, if it works as intended… And, it’s only $130!!!!!
What We’re Not Sure About:
It needs to work as intended. We’re a bit skeptical since it’s new tech (for surface), so we’ll have to wait and see how it pans out.
For more information, please visit: www.radiomasterrc.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#radiomaster #rccars #competitionx
- Tekno RC is happy to release its new HD Servo Saver Spring (TKR5101X). This spring is a direct upgrade for the EB48 and the SCT410. The Servo Saver Spring is …
- There are two different types of people that solder; those that do it with precision for maximum heat transfer and those that use the ‘smashed hands’ approach (when the solder …
- The RC Driver Voice Your Choice award is among the most respected awards you can possibly get in the RC industry because it is solely determined by readers who log …