Tamiya is proud to announce the release of the M-06 PRO Chassis. This RR (Rear Motor, Rear Wheel Drive) chassis is a completely new design and features a bathtub chassis with a low center of gravity and optimum balance. The M-06 PRO chassis has excellent rear end stability and overall controllability and is a vast improvement over the previous generation M-04.
About the Model
-1/10 R/C assembly model kit.
-Three adjustable Wheelbase Lengths (210mm/225mm/239mm).
-The battery is longitudinally placed for optimum chassis balance.
-Comes fully loaded with over 13,000 yen’s worth of Option Parts, such as:
• Item 54179 M-05 Ball Bearing Set Item 53642 5mm Alu. Ball Connector (Blue)
• Item 42168 Touring Car Short Spring Set (Black) Item 54000 Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Black)
• Item 54121 Alu. Horn for Hi-Torque Servo Saver Item 54195 M-05 Alu. Turnbuckle Steering Rod
• Item 54193 M-05 Alu. Steering Post Item 54192 M-05 Alu. Steering Link
• Item 50746 CVA Super Mini Shock Unit Set (Clear) Item 53539 5.5mm Alu. Spacer Set
• Item 53456 TA04 Turnbuckle Upper Arm Set Item 53159 4mm Anodized Flange Lock Nuts (Blue)
-The M-06 comes equipped with the same gear ratios as the M-05.
-8-spoke white wheels and 60D tires included.
-Compatible with a variety of Body Parts Sets for M-Chassis machines such as:
51402 1/10 Scale R/C Honda S800 Racing Body Parts