The Tamiya Avante was re-released in early 2011. The original R/C kit was released in 1988. To commemorate 35 years in producing Radio Control products, this version of Tamiya’s Avante (2011) off-road buggy now comes as a limited edition Black Special. This special kit comes with Item 84256 Avante (2011) Racing Steering Set and Item 84257 Avante (2011) Torque Splitter Set. Also included are: Item 53005 Avante Lightweight Narrow Wheels and Item 53006 Avante Lightweight Wide Wheels.
Specs and Features
• 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
• Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Lightweight Black Wheels: Front & Rear x 2pcs. each)
• Carbon-fiber upper & lower decks and rear damper shock towers included.
• Aluminum front steering knuckles offer increased strength and rigidity compared to the cast aluminum version offered with the 1988 release.
• Included Spike tires are mounted on fluorescent pink wheels.
• Includes a 25T brushed motor featuring a special label.