Hobbytech is launching a new 1/8 scale buggy, the NXTE RR20. This buggy comes with some pretty cool features, including 15mm Big Bore shocks, 7075 T6 4mm chassis, carbon servo plate, 5mm carbon shock towers and a battery system that will hold a 4S or 2 2S packs.
Here’s a short list of the other included goodies with this car:
• Reinforced balls and integrated mud flaps on the suspension system
• Shims are made of hard-treated 7075 T6 aluminum
• Motor support is in 2 parts, optimizing the guidance and the maintenance of the motor
• Front and rear aluminum shock tower reinforcements
• Upper front plate in hard-treated 7075 T6 aluminum
• Shock standoffs are 7075 T6 hard treated
• Hard treated steel gears
• All cardan nuts are reinforced and lightened, specific steel for our competition models
• CV joints are hard treated and reinforced
• Carbon receiver and ESC mount
• Easy access center differential system
• Clear racing body
8.SPIRIT.NXTE.RR20 Hobbytech Spirit NXTE RR20 Competition 1/8 Scale
For more information, please visit: www.imodel.fr/
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!