Experience the thrill and excitement of indoor RC driving with the RS32 car from HPI Racing! Incredible scale realism allows you to enjoy the RS32 as a fully proportional RC car, and when you’re not driving it you can show it off as a highly detailed display model. The small 1/32 scale size allows the RS32 to be raced indoors. In fact, a track layout can be made in the space of a single-car garage!
The included 2.4GHz Spread Spectrum radio system assures excellent radio reception and eliminates the need for frequency crystals. Just switch it on and drive! Also included are a rechargeable 4.8V Ni-MH battery pack and a C32 peak detection charger. Driving time is around 15 minutes on full charge, then just recharge the battery and you’re ready to drive again.
The chassis is a marvel in space efficiency, packing in features rarely found on small scale RC cars. High tech electronics are used to combine the 2.4GHz receiver and the fully proportional electronic speed control into a compact single control unit. A dedicated SH-34 steering servo delivers precise proportional steering for realistic steering and handling. All of the electronics are sandwiched securely in the chassis, but they can be individually removed for maintenance or performance upgrades.
For stable handling the RS32 uses a proven T-bar rear suspension and a reliable gear differential on the rear axle, perfect for maneuvering the tight turns found on indoor race tracks. Up front is a swing-arm suspension with adjustments for spring rate and suspension travel. The molded rubber tires deliver high grip and long tire life on surfaces ranging from concrete to wood to short-pile carpet.
Topping it all off is a super scale reproduction of the legendary #1 Calsonic sponsored Nissan Skyline R32 from the 1991 JTC series. The body has incredible details normally only found on the finest scale models. It’s all there: mirrors, light buckets, rear wing, tinted windows, rear window defroster, windshield wipers. And of course, the shape, colors, and decals are all spot-on and fully licensed by Nissan. Ultra realistic RC at its finest, from HPI Racing!
– 2.4GHz radio set for excellent reception, eliminates the need for radio crystals
– TF-21 transmitter with steering dual rate, steering trim, throttle trim, and servo reversing
– Fully proportional electronic speed control with reverse
– SH-34 fully proportional steering servo
– Servo saver to protect the steering servo
– Highly detailed molded body shell with paint and decals applied- 4.8V 150mAh Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack included
– Direct-drive for high efficiency and simplicity
– Rear wheel drive for realistic handling
– C32 Quick Charger included for easy charging
– ON/OFF switch on the bottom of the car
– Adjustable front suspension travel and front spring rate
– Swing-arm front suspension and T-bar rear suspension for high grip
– Long life molded rubber tires (medium compound front, soft compound rear)
– Gear differential for low maintenance
– Snap on body for quick body changes
– Adjustable gear ratio to optimize performance to track conditions
– Tool kit included for easy maintenance
Total length: 141.8mm
Total width: 56.6mm
Total height: 42mm
Weight fully equipped: 100g
• 12 AA batteries (6 for the radio and 6 for the charger)
• “NISSAN” and the names, logos, marks and designs of the NISSAN products are trademarks and/or intellectual property rights of NISSAN MOTOR CO., LTD. and used under license to HPI Racing.
#103634 RS32-01 RTR CALSONIC SKYLINE (#1) 1991 JTC $179.00