Team Associated has released another CR12 Trail Series truck in a boasting a very modern paint scheme.
This little rig comes as a RTR and is fully equipped to take on scale obstacles. It features a cool Tioga body with molded rear cage unit that incorporates a hinged body mount. A set of LEDs light up the front and it rolls on a beautiful set of 1.9″ wheels and soft compound tires.
Here’s the list of other features this tiny rig has:
• Metal front CVA and rear solid axle shafts with 12mm hex adapters
• Black anodized aluminum battery/radio tray with hook-and-loop hold down strap
• Metal 4-link front and rear suspension
• Fully adjustable, threaded, fluid-filled shocks
• Chassis-mounted steering (CMS) servo
• 13.98:1 ratio 3-gear transmission with integrated motor mount
• Plastic low-friction slider-type drive shafts
• 16-piece metal shield ball bearing set
• 2.4GHz XP transmitter and receiver
• Water-resistant Reedy Power speed control with high-current T-plug connector
• Reedy brushed 380 motor
• 850mah Li-Ion 7.4V 2-cell battery and charger
40006 Team Associated CR12 Tioga Trail Truck RTR
For more information, please visit: www.teamassociated.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#teamassociated #rccars #competitionx