Team Associated has announced their next-gen 1/8 scale Truggy, the RC8T3.2 Nitro Team Kit.
This kit is updated from their previous ride and has new features like narrow rear arm pivots with longer suspension arms, a new suspension insert design, a New center bulkhead that splits into unique front and rear top halves to prevent brake mis-alignment, larger receiver box and a one-piece carbon fiber transponder and switch mount.
Here’s a short list of the other updates the 8T3.2 has:
• Flex Control radio tray has three different configurations for chassis flex adjustment
• New stiff shock bladder design improves jumping and handling performance
• Updated shock cap works for bladder or emulsion type shock setups
• Shorter and lower front bumper reduces drag and allows easier access to anti-roll bar screws
• I.F.M.A.R.-approved rear wing
• Updated chassis with chamfered front edges to reduce drag
• Side guards are now threaded into the chassis from the top side of the car
• 90% parts compatibility with the current generation of RC8.2 vehicles
• 46T ring and 10T pinion gears on front and rear V3 differentials for consistent performance
80943 Team Associated RC8T3.2 Nitro Team Kit
For more information, please visit: www.teamassociated.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#teamassociated #rccars #competitionx