This mod will keep your servo saver tight, but still allow enough flex to not strip out your servo. Be warned that this step is a little tricky and requires some patience.
1. Start by removing your servo saver assembly (unless it already is).
2. Using 2 red o-rings (AE Part #5407 or similar), stretch them over the 18T Servo Saver C-Clamp (AE Part #21041). This is easier if you stretch them using needlenose pliers.
3. Assemble the rest of the servo saver to the servo.
4. Because the o-rings increase the OD of the servo saver c-clamp, you will need to insert one .030″ spacer under each side of the 18T Servo Mount (AE Part #21040). This will raise it enough so the servo saver c-clamp won’t rub on the chassis.
5. Re-install your servo and the steering assembly.