Element’s new Enduro Zuul trail truck is one mighty-good-looking rig! This new truck comes in RTR trim and features the Gatekeeper suspension – trailing arms, threaded aluminum shocks and steel links. It’s also equipped with Method wheels wrapped in an all new A/TX Grabber tire.
The Zuul body is sweet, with a killer ‘Toyota’-ish body set and exterior parts like a faux winch, mirrors, bed cage and is LED ready – headlights, corner markers and fog lights.
Product: Element RC Enduro Zuul Trail Truck
Part #: 40124
Scale: 1/10 Scale
Build Type: RTR
BUY NOW: https://bit.ly/45UP3pq
• Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
• Aluminum steering plates
• Integrated servo winch mount
• Threaded aluminum shock bodies
• CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
• Universal front drive axles
• Stamped steel frame rails
• 12mm steel wheel hexes
• Aluminum motor plate
• Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
• Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
• Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
• One-piece rear axle design
• Splined front axle with adjustable caster
• Machined input pinion gear
• Metal ring gear
• Machined steel top shaft
• Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
• Metal ball bearings included
• Steel 25T servo horn
• Adjustable front track bar
What We Like:
First off, we’re really diggin’ the look of this thing. All the added external goodies give it an upgraded look. Love the wheel and new tire combo as well!
What We’re Not Sure About:
We’ve never had a Gatekeeper before, so we’re kind of curious how it works – more rock crawler, trail truck or offroad basher.
For more information, please visit: www.associatedelectrics.com/element
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#elementrc #rccars #competitionx
- A nice rise in all the categories, including pages – over 1,000,000 pages hit! This is typically the time of the year when we see an uptick in the stats, …
- The folks over at HPI Racing have dropped a teaser photo of an upcoming Sport 3 Flux! Not only are we spotting the highlighted Audio logo, we’re seeing some huge …
- We’ve been seeing these lightweight wheels pop up on the Boom Racing FB page and have to say we were intrigued. The idea is to be able to completely customize …