Welcome to Part 3 of the Tamiya Nissan GT-R Model Kit build. In this video, we work on the interior and final assembly parts of our GT-R kit.
While I’m not big into masking, I did try my hand and detailing some of the interior bits (including the seats) to help set the car off. It was a little challenging but I think the final product came out quite good. Masking challenge unlocked!
Before we get to the interior and final assembly, here are some specifics about the kit and the paints and tools we’ll be using during this step.
Product: Tamiya Nissan GT-R
Part #: 24300
• 87044 Tamiya Surface Primer L – White
• 85029 Tamiya TS-29 Semi Gloss Black
• 81011 Tamiya X-11 Chrome Silver
• 81707 Tamiya XF-7 Flat Red
• 81018 Tamiya X-18 Semi Gloss Black
• 69923 Tamiya Modeler’s Side Cutter
• 87038 Tamiya Extra-Thin Cement
• 87102 Mark Fit Decal Solution
• 87031 Tamiya 10mm Masking Tape
• 87032 Tamiya 18mm Masking Tape
• Flex-I-File Sanding Sticks
• Micro Trader Airbrush Parts Holders
On to the build!
For more information, please visit: www.tamiyausa.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#tamiya #nissan #gtr #modelkit #competitionx #tonyphalen