EcoPower has announced their new servos for 2022. All of these servos feature metal gears with each individual unit having their own specs based on usage. Let’s take a quick look at what EcoPower has going on:
• ECP-100 EcoPower 100 Standard Ball Bearing Servo – Best for bashing and aircraft
• ECP-110T EcoPower WP110T Cored Waterproof High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo – Best for 1:10 racing/bashing, rock crawling and aircraft
• ECP-110S EcoPower WP110S Cored Waterproof High Speed Metal Gear Digital Serv – Best for1:10 racing/bashing, drifting and aircraft
• ECP-115T EcoPower WP115T Low Profile/Hi Torq Waterproof Metal Gear Digital Servo – Best for 1:10 racing/bashing, aircraft, and rock crawling shift & dig functions
• ECP-120T EcoPower WP120T Coreless Waterproof Hi Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo – Best for 1:10 & 1:8 racing/bashing, monster trucks, rock crawling and aircraft
• ECP-120S EcoPower WP120S Coreless Waterproof Hi Speed Metal Gear Digital Servo – Best for 1:10 & 1:8 racing/bashing, monster trucks, rock crawling and aircraft
• ECP-640T EcoPower WP640T 13g Waterproof Metal Gear Digital Sub Micro Servo – Best for small scale surface and aircraft. Developed specifically for the TRX-4 as a shift and dig replacement
• ECP-827 EcoPower 827 12g Digital Metal Gear Digital Micro Servo – Best for small scale surface and aircraft. Developed specifically for the Losi Mini-B and Mini-T
Product: EcoPower 2022 Servo Line
Part #: See Above
Scale: See Above
Build Type: n/a
BUY NOW: https://bit.ly/3OrVWF5
What We Like:
Although quite a few months into the year, it’s never to late to have some economical servos for racing, rock crawling, bashing and drifting. We like that EcoPower hasn’t made a one-size-fits-all servo – break them out into what they’re good for but add metal gears for durability. We also like that they are at an attractive price point!
What We’re Not Sure About:
That EcoPower isn’t quite a household name yet, so people might be leary to give them a go.
For more information, please visit: https://bit.ly/3OrVWF5
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#ecopower #rccars #competitionx