FMS has announced an upgraded Version 2 of their fabulous FCX24 Smasher Monster Truck RTR. This new version has a few new features as well as the addition of adjustable brakes and drag brakes right from the radio!
Product: FMS FCX24 Smasher V2 Monster Truck RTR
Part #: FMS12402RTRBUV2
Scale: 1/24 Scale
Build Type: RTR
BUY NOW: https://bit.ly/3QHFm5t
• RTR model – ready to go right out of the box
• A two-speed transmission that is controlled by a third channel on the radio
• Remote-controlled LED lighting system
• Portal axles for increased ground clearance
• Metal geared steering servo installed
• Front and rear four-link suspension
• High strength integrated nylon frame
• Super cool pre-painted truck body
• Front and rear axle planetary gear differentials
• 2.4GHz radio system
What We Like:
After seeing the V1 truck, we knew for sure that FMS did it just right with the entirety of this truck. Now a V2 version hits with more features and, well, it’s probably time to get one! Great looking truck that is small and compact enough to take just about anywhere!
What We’re Not Sure About:
The V2 version should have come with a different body color.
For more information, please visit: www.fmshobby.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#fms #rccars #competitionx
- Looking to up the scale factor in your next build? Why not add this cool M416 scale trailer from RC4WD! This trailer is made from both steel and aluminum, then …
- Tamiya has announced a new version of the TT-02, this one with an Audi V8 Touring Car body. This Audi is based on the 1991 DTM Championship Winning V8 Touring …
- If you familiar with HPI’s Savage XS, you know that this is one mean mini machine! Packed with HPI’s potent Flux system, this little rocket can hit speeds of up …