New from Infinity – the IF14-II Touring Car!
This car is based on the original IF14 with integrated features passed on by the team drivers, adding quite a few enhancements. Along with things like optimized weight balance and re-configured drivetrain, the IF14-II is a super sleek machine that looks absolutely amazing.
Here is the included feature list of the new TC:
• Create excellent steering response and traction for all levels of driver.
• Newly-designed front and rear lower suspension arms
• Newly-designed shock lever ratio adjustment system
• Newly-designed shock mount position adjustment system
• Newly-designed USP (ULTRA SHORT PROFILE) oil shock and shock tower
• Newly-designed adjustable Ackermann steering plate
• Newly-designed carbon main chassis and top deck
• Newly-designed suspension mount
• Newly-designed upper and lower bulkhead
• Newly-designed adjustable upper camber link mount
• Newly-designed Lightweight resin front spool axle
• Newly-designed center axle and spur gear holder
• Newly-designed aluminum integrated motor mount
• Newly-designed aluminum integrated servo mount
• Newly-designed battery holder
It is one gorgeous car! Looking forward to seeing one on the track.
For more information, please visit: www.creationmodel.net
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#infinity #rccars #competitionx