Kyosho has announced a new 1/8 sale e-Buggy to market, the Inferno MP10e!
This buggy is based on the most advanced MP10 model with modifications to accept a full electric power system. Here are some of the updated features of the MP10e:
• New layout sets batteries on both sides of the chassis
• Specially designed, hard-anodized main chassis for optimal chassis flex at high speeds
• Center bulkhead with integrated ‘orthodox’ slide motor mount
• Front-mounted motor mount is compatible with various motor sizes
• Specially designed receiver box and ESC mount deliver improved maintenance efficiency
• Similar suspension system to the MP10 GP model
• Big bore, oil-filled aluminum shocks and caps
• Body has been extensively tested for optimal performance
Liking the idea behind this new 1/8 scaler – excited to see how it does on the track!
– Length 490mm
– Width 307mm
– Height 180mm
– Wheelbase 325mm (Can be changd by replacing rear hub collars）
– Tread(F/R) 254mm
– Tires(F/R) (sold separately)
– Gear Ratio 10.87 : 1 Pinion 14T
– Weight 3,650g (approx.)
34110 Kyosho Inferno MP10e 1/8 E-Powered Buggy
For more information, please visit: www.kyosho.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#kyosho #rccars #competitionx