Losi has announced a new .2 version of their Baja Rey 1/6 scale 4WD Desert Truck.
This new version ups the ante with new features like new hybrid chassis (Super Baja Rey front end + Super Rock Rey rear end + longer chassis), Spektrm Firma Smart 160 8S-capable ESC, 750kV Firma Brushless motor, licensed Method Beadlock wheels and BFG Mud-Terrain tires. There’s also the new body (available in two liveries) and a full set of LED lights for night driving.
Here’s a list of the other cool features included with this rig:
• Easy-access bottom-load battery tray
• AVC – Active Vehicle Control System
• New front suspension arms and slider-type front driveshafts
• Long-travel suspension
• King coil-over oil-filled Shocks with new springs
• Longer rear trailing arms
• Shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain
• Updated high-voltage-capable Spektrum S905 Large-scale steering servo
• New front bumper with realistic lower valance and Brenthel logo
• New stiffer front anti-roll bar
• LED lights
• Lots of scale details
• Spektrum™ DX3™ radio system
LOS05021T1 Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 4WD Desert Truck RTR – Yellow
LOS05021T2 Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 4WD Desert Truck RTR – Blue
For more information, please visit: www.horizonhobby.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#losi #rccars #competitionx