Saturday night dirt short-track racing is the foundation of American motorsports, with many of today’s top stock car stars cutting their teeth in late model classes around the country. It’s only natural that the gearheads at PROTOform would take an interest in the R/C form of this sport. We’ve taken our championship-winning carpet oval body expertise over to the dirt side to announce our first ever dirt oval late model race body.
The PROTOform Cyclone 9.5 incorporates all the latest aerodynamic tricks from the full-scale racers, made to fit all the popular dirt oval late model pan car chassis. From the offset front fenders and skewed rear ¼ panels to the rooftop vortex generators, the Cyclone is built for speed, downforce and side bite. At around 9.5” wide, it’s versatile enough to suit a variety of track types.
The Cyclone 9.5 is fully approved by the DirtOval.com National Rulebook and comes with a pre-cut and pre-drilled spoiler kit complete with end plates and hardware. It’s produced in genuine. 030” lexan and also includes a detailed decal sheet, window masks, and paint-then-peel overspray film.
• PROTOform’s first ever Dirt Oval race body
• Produced in Genuine .030” lexan
• Fits all popular Dirt Oval Late Model chassis
• Aerodynamic styling from full-scale late models
• Pre-cut spoiler kit with end plates
Length: 21.25″ (540mm)
Width (front wheel opening): 9.25″ (235mm)
Width (rear wheel opening): 9.5″ (241mm)
Height: 4.375″ (111mm)
• Clear Cyclone 9.5 body
• Pre-cut spoiler with end plates and mounting hardware
• Decal sheet with 2 different sets of headlamps
• Paint-then-peel over spray film
• Window masks
Part #: 1234-21