RC4WD is diving into the Monster Truck pool with the release of the Carbon Assault 1/10 Monster Truck.
This truck will be available in RTR form and has features that haven’t been available in an RTR MT before. Here’s a small list of what’s included in the package:
• Machine Cut 2mm Carbon Fiber Chassis
• CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Chassis Braces and Skid Plate
• RC4WD Wide Front and Rear D44 Axles
• AX2 2-Speed Transmission
• CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Axle Tubes and Trusses
• King Off-Road Racing Dual Spring Shocks
• The Rumble Monster Truck Racing Tires
• Ignitor 2.6″ Monster Truck Racing Beadlock Wheels
• Axle Mounted Servo
• Industry Standard Suspension Setup
• Adjustable Front and Rear Sway bars
• RC4WD Manticore Lexan Body Set
For electronics, the Carbon Assault will include a Twister high-torque servo for steering, Outcry Extreme ESC (and programming car) and a 540-sized 27T brushed motor. The RTR will even include a 6-cell 3000mAh NiMh battery pack and peak battery charger
I’m super interested in seeing how this truck runs – looks like a great starting point to get into Monster Truck racing!
Z-RTR0041 RC4WD Carbon Assault 1/10 Monster Truck
For more information, please visit: www.rc4wd.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#rc4wd #rccars #competitionx