Redcat Racing has dropped a new hopping chassis on us, the LRH285 Designers Show Kit. This kit is available as a pre-built slider, meaning it’s assembled from the factory minus electronics (except the motor), body, wheels and tires.
The big deal about this chassis is the show-quality chrome covering everything on the chassis – chrome chassis, frame rails, transmission case and gear cover, front suspension arms, front c-hubs, V2 steering arms, front lifting bell cranks, steering tray, rear axle housing, center driveshaft and trunk pan. It’s ready for your electronics and your custom painted show body!
Product: Redcat Racing LRH285 Designers Show Kit
Part #: LRH285
Scale: 1/10 Scale
Build Type: Prebuilt Slider
BUY NOW: https://bit.ly/3f9N2Qx
• LRH285 Designer’s Show Kit: Slider version of the specially designed LRH285 hopping lowrider chassis w/ motor, servo horns, mounting hardware for electronics and many chrome parts
• Chrome Parts: Chrome chassis, chrome frame rails, chrome transmission case and gear cover, chrome front suspension arms, chrome front c-hubs, chrome V2 steering arms, chrome front lifting bell cranks, chrome steering tray, chrome rear axle housing, chrome center driveshaft and chrome trunk pan.
• Motor: Brushed motor included
• Drive System: 2WD
• Transmission: Single speed
• Suspension: Solid rear axle and independent front suspension. Suspension design uses three servos (sold separately) to simulate hydraulics
• Shocks: four coil over shocks
• Metal weights included
• Patented front suspension hopping mechanism
What We Like:
We’ve seen the work that’s gone into the bodies used on these cars (as well as the chassis), so it’s a not brainer from RR to offer a full-chrome packaged chassis to help kick start a custom build. Oh, and it looks cool. And it makes us want one now. The ultimate bling package!
What We’re Not Sure About:
That price seems a bit high seeing as you can get a full RTR – with electronics, wheels and tires and body – for about $400. But, since it is custom in the ‘right direction’ for custom builders, RR should have no problem selling out of them.
For more information, please visit: www.redcatracing.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#redcatracing #rccars #competitionx