Schumacher has announced a new FWD kit based on the popular Mission TC – the Mission FT.
This FWD variant features a motor-forward design for maximum front grip, fully-adjustable suspension, heavy duty front driveshafts, alloy parts and a large-volume fluid-filled front differential.
Here’s a quick, look at the other features included with this car:
• Large differential and layshaft pulleys
• Aluminum front driveshaft bones and steel axles
• Lightweight aluminum rear axles for low inertia for increased acceleration
• Full ball bearing set
• Single-pivot steering for optimal Ackermann
• Rear toe-in options – inboard and outboard
• Front and rear anti-roll bars included
• Threaded aluminum shocks
• Lightweight front bumper design
• Will accept both shorty and full-size LiPo batteries
• Quick release battery mounting – no tape required
K187 Schumacher Mission FT FWD Kit
For more information, please visit: www.racing-cars.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#schumacher #rccars #competitionx