A new 2WD Stadium Truck has hit the market – Schumacher’s Storm ST!
The Storm ST is based on Schumacher’s Cougar Laydown buggy and retains many features of the chassis. It is designed to work on a variety of surfaces – high grip carpet, medium grip astro turf or low grip dirt.
Let’s take a quick look at the available features included with the new Storm ST:
• New front anti-roll bar system
• New gear diff casing that holds more oil and improves durability
• New larger outer hub ball bearings
• Improved front steering hub with fine ‘Kwik Klip’ adjustments
• Spur gear cover
• Class-leading suspension geometry with durable components and a wide range of optional alloy parts
• Optional rear shock location in front or behind the suspension arms, included in the kit
• Compact steering system for improved in-line weight placement features adjustable and dynamic Ackermann settings
• 3-gear, low CoG, low rotating mass sealed gearbox that includes new gear differential with 3-position height adjustment
• Big bore shocks with big bore springs, threaded collars, twin o-ring sealing and lightweight lower spring retaining cups
• Captured piston via screws with titanium nitride shafts
• Shock seal pack housing with ‘O’ ring sealing to prevent loosening
• Improved two-piece shock cap with durable, lightweight ball mounting
• Electronic cable management system
• Adjustable battery positions
• 23 super precision ball bearings.
• Inboard toe inserts
• Specially formulated composite “S2” material 4mm shock tower mounts
• Easy-access transmission system for quick diff access
• Front 5° yokes with adjustable roll center heights
• Specially-formulated composite molded side pods for advanced chassis stiffness tuning
• Easy-to-use battery thumb screws
• Dual position radio equipment plate
• Lightweight steel CVDs
• Adjustable rear roll centers – inboard toe and anti-squat
• Standardized 12mm hex wheels
This truck is certainly feature-packed and we expect to see it on the podium at quite a few upcoming races!
K186 Schumacher Storm ST 2WD Racing Truck Kit
For more information, please visit: www.racing-cars.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#schumacher #rccars #competitionx