The Medius X20 MID Carbon is a new 1/10 scale Touring Car from Serpent.
This TC is based on the Medius mid-motor ride that uses a lightweight, 1-piece motor mount design. This setup is said to allow maximum front and rear flex without affecting the drivetrain.
It also uses the suspension from the 2016-2017 IFMAR World finalist 4X Touring Car for outstanding handling characteristics. All new 50mm shocks, a narrow bulkhead design and bearing-equipped anti-roll bar mount are all standard features.
One unique feature not seen in touring car racing is the all new front and rear X20 X-Brace suspension arm stiffeners. These carbon braces attach to the arms to increase rigidity.
Here are some of the other features of the X20 Mid:
• 2.25mm carbon fiber chassis
• Extremely low center of gravity
• 4x-style suspension arm mount with adjustable caster
• Pivot ball suspension with small balls for simplicity
• Spring-steel DJC system in the front prevents wheel chatter
• Shocks include machined pistons
• All new steering system for Ackermann geometry
• Even-length Kevlar reinforced drive belt and super true running pulleys made out of hard-anodized aluminium
• Super smooth gear differential
• Easy differential and front spool removal
• Lightweight front aluminium spool with hardened steel (bladeless) outdrives
• Motor mount holder features adjustable flex characteristics
• Re-Active rear steering (RRS) system is standard
• 1-piece shaft and motor mount allow easy maintenance and changing of spur gears
• Battery mounting system allows different size and height batteries
400033 Serpent Medius X20 Mid Carbon 1/10 Scale Touring Car
For more information, please visit: www.serpent.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#serpent #rccars #competitionx