Looks like Serpent is jumping into the FWD class with the upcoming release of their X20FF.
Not much is known at this point, but here’s what we’re looking at from the picture:
• Carbon upper and lower decks
• Mid-mounted motor sitting right across from the servo
• Receiver mounted above the servo
• Mid-mounted battery
• Active rear toe (using turnbuckles for adjustment)
• Carbon shock towers
• Tall rear body mounts for hatchback-style bodies
• Aluminum shocks
• Full suspension adjustments; toe, anti-roll bars, etc
We’ll report more info on this cool ride when it becomes available.
For more information, please visit: www.serpent.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!