Spektrum has announced a budget-friendly, 3-channel radio system – the DX3. This system is a full-fledged 2.4GHz combo that can be upgraded as your funds allow.
Here’s some of the features this packages includes:
• DSMR® Technology for superior range, response and interference resistance
• 3-Channel operation (Steering, Throttle, AUX1)
• Smart Technology ready with the included SR315 receiver
• New styling focused on ergonomics
• Foam covered steering wheel for better control
• Convenient voltage level indicator for Smart batteries
• Supports the on-demand traction control of AVC® technology
• Servo reversing and trim dial
• 3-position throttle limiter
At a killer price of only $80, this would be a great system for beginners looking to get into the hobby!
For more information, please visit: www.horizonhobby.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!