We’ve got some first official pix of Tamiya’s new Egress Black Edition and TB EVO.8 rides. Both of these cars have a release date of late November with pre-orders starting soon.
42383 Tamiya TB EVO.8 Chassis Kit
• 1/10 scale R/C shaft driven 4WD chassis assembly kit.
• Choose from two types of motor layout – front mid motor layout or rear mid motor layout.
• Lower deck and vertical upper decks are crafted in carbon fiber, and ensure pitch rigidity.
• Aluminum bulkhead and damper stay are one-piece component.
• 7mm suspension balls and king-pins are combined for smooth motion. (Item 22016)
• The front A-shaped arm suspension employs Super Short Big Bore dampers and uses 5.8mm balls to connect top and bottom sections for superior responsiveness.
• The rear suspension utilizes tie rods for easy adjustment of toe angle on upright side.
• The steering linkage is affixed directly to bulkhead to limit any impact upon chassis roll.
• Features efficient, fuss-free adjustment of motor backlash via two screws on chassis upside.
• Highly-efficient shaft-driven 4WD is achieved with a front direct coupling and double cardan drive shafts, plus a rear gear differential unit and aluminum drive shafts.
• Uses urethane front bumper (from Item 58693: TA08 PRO chassis) for great aerodynamics.
• Carbon fiber, floating R/C equipment deck attached by screws removes use of double-sided tape for maintenance.
• Comes with a carrying case.
47489 Tamiya Egress Black Edition
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 430mm, width: 243mm, height: 157mm. Wheelbase: 275mm.
• The lightweight, durable 0.7mm thick polycarbonate body depicts the form of the Egress – a successor to the famed Avante – with 1.0mm thick polycarbonate wing and under guard.
• Polycarbonate body, wing, etc. require painting with separately sold Tamiya Color paints for polycarbonate.
• This kit also features dark titanium color anodized front/rear damper cylinders and front uprights, plus new color stickers and silver color wheels.
We’ll have more info when it becomes available.
For more information, please visit: www.tamiyausa.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#tamiya #rccars #competitionx