In Part 1 of this 3-part video series, we’ll be starting our Team Associated B6.2D build.
This video covers Bags 1 and 2, or the front end/servo install on our buggy.
We are using Reedy’s RS1206 servo that has a .06 speed (at 7.4v) and a torque rating of 165oz-in (also at 7.4v) – both good numbers for a lightweight competition buggy.
Enjoy the video.
Product: Team Associated B6.2D Competition Buggy Kit
Part #: 90024
Recommended For: Racers looking for a top-of-the-line competition buggy that can put you in the winner’s circle!
• Steering Servo
• Brushless ESC
• Brushless Motor
• Shorty LiPo Battery
• Radio System
• Front Tires
• Rear Tires
• Reedy RS1206 Digital HV Hi-Speed Competition Servo
• R1 Wurks Digital-3 ESC
• R1 Wurks 13.5T V16 Brushless Motor
• R1 Wurks 6200mAh 2S 7.6v LiHV Graphene Shorty Battery
• Futaba 7PX Radio System
• Pro-Line Racing Positron 2.2″ 2WD Front Buggy Tires
• Pro-Line Racing Positron 2.2″ Rear Buggy Tires
#teamassociated #b62d #offroadbuggy #competitionx #tonyphalen