Team Associated has dropped a new version of their Short Course truck on us, the Pro2 DK10SW!
To decipher this new designation, we’re looking at a Pro2-style truck – 2WD with a rear motor. The DK10 refers to the Dakar body with the SW meaning Short Wheelbase.
Now this is certainly a stretch from previous rides, especially the Dakar lid. Underneath, however, it’s all SC10 with features like aluminum shocks, full bearings, steel turnbuckles and a full compliment of Reedy electronics.
Product: Team Associated Pro2 DK10SW
Part #: 90038
Scale: 1/10 Scale
Build Type: RTR
BUY NOW: https://bit.ly/3ARLDFl
• Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
• Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2S and 3S LiPo battery packs
• Metric hardware throughout
• 22 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
• Impact-absorbing front and rear bumpers
• Adjustable body mounts
• Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
• Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
• 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
• Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
• Adjustable suspension geometry
• Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
What We Like:
It’s a bit interesting, this new version of the SC10. We love that AE continues to use the platform as a base for a bunch of different ideas. As long as they can keep it fast, fun and affordable, we don’t see any reason why they can’t keep adding new versions.
What We’re Not Sure About:
While we do like the idea, the body could have been a bit better looking.
For more information, please visit: www.associatedelectrics.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#teamassociated #rccars #competitionx
- Tamiya has announced the TA08 Pro, a predecessor to the amazing TA07 Pro Touring Car. This TC looks much different than previous models, featuring a ‘Stepped-V’ chassis that has both …
- The RTR Sprint 2 Flux is now better than ever! We’ve taken the proven Sprint 2 platform and added a 2.4GHz radio system, brushless motor and electronic speed control, pre-painted …
- In honor of the late Mike Reedy, round #2 of the UK national series was renamed the Reedy Cotswold National. Even with rain predicted for the weekend, drivers showed up …