Team Associated has dropped a new 1/8 scale E-Buggy on us – the RC8B3.2e. This buggy features some refinements over it’s .1 predecessor that help make it a more durable, tuneable and consistent performer on the track.
Here are some of the features included with this new buggy:
• New suspension arm design that includes inserts for adjusting flex
• Rear arm mounts are now longer – arm mounts are now narrower
• Shock bladders are stiffer allowing for improved jumping and handling performance
• Updated shock cap works for bladder or emulsion style shock setups
• Front bumper is shorter (and lower) to help reduce drag. Also improves access to the anti-roll bar screws
• IFMAR-approved rear wing (thank goodness for that!)
• Improved gear ratios – 42T ring and 12T pinion gears both front and rear differentials
• Updated chassis with chamfered front edges to reduce drag
• Side guards are now connected to the chassis from the top side of the car
• Improved two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
• 90% parts compatibility with RC8B3.2
Great improvements for an already great car! Hope to have one of these on the track here soon!
80940 Team Associated RC8B3.2e 1/8 Scale Electric Buggy Kit
For more information, please visit: www.teamassociated.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#teamassociated #rccars #competitionx