Tekno RC has updated their awesome EB48 2.0, giving it a new .1 designation. There’s actually quite a few changes to this buggy, most in them being upgrades from the 2.0 right in the box.
Product: Tekno RC EB48 2.1 Competition Buggy Kit
Part #: TKR9003
Scale: 1/8 Scale
Build Type: Kit
BUY NOW: https://bit.ly/3yAXab2
• Revised 4mm CNC 7075 Aluminum Hard Anodized Lightened Chassis
• New CNC 7075 LRC Pivot Blocks All Around
• New CNC 7075 Long Link Spindle Carriers
• New NC 7075 Rear Shock Tower w/ Adjustable Wingmount Height
• 3 Fluid Filled Differentials Tuneable to Any Track Condition
• New Longer Rear Arms w/ Outer Steel Sleeves
• New Rear Hubs w/ Adjustable Roll Center
• New Spindles w/ Adjustable Ackerman and Axle Height
• 16mm Bore Extra Long Stroke Shocks Front and Rear
• All Metric Hardware
What We Like:
We’ve run the EB48 2.0 quite a bit (mostly indoor) on tight, twisty tracks, and it’s amazing. It seem to handle jumps and rough-track conditions quite nicely. With the plan to run that car more this winter, we’re quite curious how the new 2.1 will handle with all the groovy new upgrades – especially the new front camber link design.
What We’re Not Sure About:
The one bummer is that we don’t have one … yet.
For more information, please visit: www.teknorc.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#teknorc #rccars #competitionx