Tamiya’s new Lotus Super 7 Series II is a beautiful rendition of the British sports car in 1/24 scale. This is a re-issue that comes with some updates from the original; redesigned decals and seatbelt stickers, photo-etched parts and the C-Parts tree is molded in white to allow easier painting and detailing.
I had the joy of driving one of these little gems while visiting Europe once and have to say – if these were sold in the US, I’d have one. Or three.
Ok, so let’s dive into this box and see what the beautiful kit comes with!
Product: Tamiya Lotus Super 7 Series II
Part #: 24357
• 85009 Tamiya TS-9 British Green
• 85016 Tamiya TS-16 Yellow
• 85026 Tamiya TS-26 Pure White
• 85055 Tamiya TS-55 Dark Blue
• 81501 Tamiya X-1 Black
• 81507 Tamiya X-7 Red
• 81508 Tamiya X-8 Lemon Yellow
• 81509 Tamiya X-9 Brown
• 81510 Tamiya X-10 Gunmetal
• 81511 Tamiya X-11 Chrome Silver
• 81512 Tamiya X-12 Gold Leaf
• 81527 Tamiya X-27 Clear Red
• 81701 Tamiya XF-1 Flat Black
• 81702 Tamiya XF-2 Flat White
• 81709 Tamiya XF-9 Hull Red
• 81716 Tamiya XF-16 Flat Aluminum
• 81724 Tamiya XF-24 Dark Gray
• 81726 Tamiya XF-26 Deep Green
• 81753 Tamiya XF-53 Neutral Gray
• 81756 Tamiya XF-56 Metallic Gray
• 81759 Tamiya XF-59 Desert Yellow
• 82118 Tamiya Lacquer LP-18 Dull Red
Stay tuned for a multiple-video build series on this cool model kit!
For more information, please visit: www.tamiyausa.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#tamiya #lotus #super7 #modelkit #competitionx #tonyphalen