Xpress has introduced their new XQ10, a mid-motor 4WD Touring Car that is based on their XQ1. Some updates have been made to make the car suitable for a wider range of track conditions.
New features include:
• Adjustable top deck flex with inserts
• Comes with strong plastic parts which use 3.0mm suspension pins in the outside and inside hinge for less play and a more rigid construction
• X-Rings included in the shocks and differential for smoother operation, made from a new material which better deals with expansion due to silicone oil and
• Redesigned steering rack for a more linear and smooth steering reaction
• Built in Rear belt tensioner in the motor mount
• Lowered bumper foam for use with modern touring car bodies
• Split bulkheads aimed for low traction tracks
• Bearing Supported Anti Rollbars for smoother suspension operation
• Lowered positioned shocks allows a lower center of gravity for high cornering stability
• Plastic Suspension mount inserts for easy roll center adjustments
Release date has not yet been set, but I would assume by looking at this final product that it’s coming soon. Gotta love all that red!
XP-90021 Xpress Execute XQ10 Touring Car
For more information, please visit: www.rc-xpress.com/
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!