Team Xray has announced the next version of their 1/8 Nitro GT ride – the GTX8 2021.
This vehicle has quite a few updates over the current car, including:
• All-new reinforced chassis for increased stability
• All-new C-hub suspension refined for GT platform
• Improved handling characteristics with increased steering and more predictable handling
• All-new front shock tower redesigned for C-hub suspension
• All-new 2-speed alu gear carrier for improved shifting consistency
• All-new pre-glued super-efficient brake pads for more constant response and improved braking efficiency
• Now includes the hard radio box to eliminate thread stripping, increase the receiver battery volume and reduce servo movement during operation
• Now includes front and rear 13T pinion gears for improved drive train efficiency and improved acceleration from the higher 3.54 ratio
• New +2mm offset wheel hubs for increased stability
• All-new longer front & rear shock shafts +3mm for increased set-up possibilities
• All-new fuel tank with transient jet for more consistent tank pressure and to ensure constant volume
• All-new ball-bearings with grease for pinion gears and diff housing for increased lifetime and reliability
While I’m not a nitro fan, I will be keeping my eye out for the E-version soon! That, I’m pretty sure, I’ll want to get into!
For more information, please visit: www.teamxray.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#teamxray #rccars #competitionx