XRay has dropped a new 1/8 scale e-buggy for 2020 – the XB8E 2020!
This new buggy is based on the XB8 and has some new upgrades to make it an even better performer!
• Longer chassis (by +4mm) for improved stability and better handling
• The front shock tower now has two rows of shock mounting positions (upper and lower sets of holes)
• New lower shock positions for tracks requiring higher corner speed and more stability
• Updated roll center position on front shock tower
• Longer central driveshaft to accommodate the longer chassis
• Grease lubricated bearings for pinion gears and diffs for increased reliability and lifetime
• Completely redesigned IFMAR-legal rear wing for increased traction
• Front and rear differentials are the same for easier maintenance and servicing
• New shock bodies include composite shims for improved shock shaft movement
• Matched shock springs for more precise damping characteristics
• Larger spur gear for improved acceleration
• Wheel axles now include a +2mm offset
That’s just the tip of the iceberg – you really should see XRay’s website about this car for the full feature list.
I love the E-buggy class and am absolutely looking forward to giving this one a try!
For more information, please visit: www.teamxray.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!