After a week or so of teasing, Yokomo has finally released info on their newest 1/10 scale 4WD buggy, the YZ-4 SF.
This buggy comes is based on the IFMAR WC winning ride but rolls in with quite a few upgrades. Let’s take a look at some of these updates:
• New lightweight aluminum front and rear bulkheads
• New lightweight aluminum motor mount
• New lightweight slipper unit
• New carbon fiber steering system
• New front and rear suspension arms
• Uses heavy duty 3.5mm inner hinge pins
• Bushing-type upper arm pivots
• Battery position can be adjusted for weight bias
• Rear hubs feature adjustable roll center bushings
• Kit includes springs and anti-roll bars for both dirt and carpet settings
Love the fact that this car can be built in either dirt or carpet configuration!
B-YZ4SF2 Yokomo YZ-4 SF2 1/10 4WD Buggy
For more information, please visit: www.teamyokomo.com
Make sure you visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (CompetitionX YouTube) for up to date videos on all the current products!
Notice: Some of our articles, videos and descriptions may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This helps support the website and social media channels and allows us to continue to produce content. Thank you for the support!
#teamyokomo #rccars #competitionx